Sunday, April 8, 2012

Spring Diet: Put on Hault.

Since I haven't done any serious exercising since senior year of high school when I played lacrosse, I decided to start exercising during the spring since that was my usual time of year I would lose weight and get fit. I started run/walking 3.5 miles around my campus, stopped drinking pop, drink less juices, and increase my water intake. I started eating more fruits and veggies, less fried foods and less desserts (chocolate and ice cream: my addiction!)

But then... there was a remodel at the Target (my favorite store!) I go to; including the addition of a larger frozen food aisle and fresh produce. All was good and dandy, until I got to the ice cream freezer. Ciao Bella Mango Sorbet

I've never been much of a sherbert or sorbet person, but the packaging of this sorbet was eye catching and the mango flavor was completely gone, except for the one that I believe must've been faithfully waiting for me.
You guys, this sorbet will be the death of me - or my diet at least! While it is better than my occasional dietary splurge on a bowl of ice cream since it has no dairy which means no fat, the amount of it I've consumed is unimaginable. Luckily, this past weekend was Easter weekend and I returned home with it staying in my freezer at school otherwise I'm sure it could've been gone in two days! I'm almost out of my first container and am hoping that my Target has restocked it's supply because it's not sold anywhere else around here! (Yes, I looked it up on the website "store locator") But it being out of stock may be good on my diet ;)

Have you tried any of the Ciao Bella sorbets? Let me know which flavor is your favorite!

xox

Bre'Anna

Photos from here

4 comments:

  1. The Hagen Daz or however it's spelled has a to die for Mango sherbert/sorbet too. So delicious.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go check out the post on my blog =)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I could kill for some of that now!! Sorbet is so worth breaking diets for though :) I am so beyond rubbish at dieting!

    ♥ http://kirstabelle11.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete